• Two prenatal visit (VIRTUAL OR IN PERSON) to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth
• Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you
• Access to lending library of books and videos of pregnancy, birth and baby care, to support your learning
• Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help the you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby's birth
• One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
• Unlimited phone, text and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor
• Breast feeding support either at hospital or home
Depending upon availability, please note that Silver Linings Doula And Birth Services may not be able to honor booking requests made.